Indianapolis Rental Home Qualifications
Indianapolis Rental Homes Qualifications
- Age: All adults 18 and over are required to complete an application and be listed on the lease for Indianapolis rental homes.
- Application fee: A $40 application will be required per applicant.
- Financial Responsibility: Monthly gross income must be at least 3 times the monthly rent
- Credit History: Credit history will be verified via a credit check. Minimum credit to be at least 550
- Rental History: Past rental history must be verifiable by current landlord. Prefer 1 year of good rental history. No past evictions allowed.
- Employment: Employment and income resources must be verifiable for Indianapolis rental homes.
- Background: No felony convictions
- Utilities: Tenants are the responsible for all utilities and must be put in the tenant’s name as of the date of move-in.
- Pets:Some properties will allow certain pets with approval. Please ask if the property you are interested in allows pets.
- Vehicles: All vehicles on the property must have valid plates and be operable.
- Security Deposit: Amount of the security deposit is equivalent to one month’s rent. If application is approved, the security deposit must be received within 5 business days in order to hold the property.
Documents required to be submitted by each applicant. Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
- Last 2 paystubs
- Most recent bank statements
- Valid driver’s license or picture id