Indianapolis Property Management Services
What we do as your Indianapolis Property Management Resource:
We deal directly with prospects and tenants as your Indianapolis property management provider, saving you time and worry over marketing your rentals, obtaining credit reports and references, collecting rent, handling maintenance and repair issues, responding to tenant complaints and pursuing evictions.
- Advertising/Marketing – Your property will be advertised on the MLS as well as all the major rental websites. We also use social media to get the most exposure for your rental.
- Showings – We show all properties to potential tenants in person.
- Tenant Screening – We review all applications and perform credit and criminal background checks, sex offender registry check, employment verification, and residency/rental history verification.
- Attorney written lease agreements
- Collection of all rents and security deposits
- Move-in inspection
- Move-out inspection with photos
- Lease execution and termination – to prepare, negotiate and sign new leases and renewals of existing leases
- Inspection – We perform move-in and move-out inspections to validate the condition of the property
- Property Maintenance – We handle all tenant maintenance calls. We coordinate repairs with our trusted and cost-effective contractors. We will make sure all properties are maintained to the highest level of habitability and marketability.
- Tenant Issues – We address all tenant issues and negotiate and resolve all disputes
- Rent – We collect all rents, fees and deposits from tenants. Tenants are offered a variety of ways to pay rent, so you can get your money as quickly as possible.
- Evictions – Occasionally a tenant will need to be evicted due to non-payment of rent or breach of the terms of their lease. We will take the property legal steps to file for eviction and attend the eviction and damages hearings on your behalf represented by our trusted attorney.
Get in Touch